Friday, August 28, 2009

Jaycee Lee Dugard Stepfather Speaks

The stepfather of Jaycee Lee Dugard, the babe who was miraculously begin afterwards getting abducted 18 years ago, says he wants the brace that allegedly kidnapped her to "go down hard."

Carl Probyn told Splash that he wants Phillip Craig and Nancy Garrido, the brace arrested in affiliation with the Jaycee Lee Dugard case to be prosecuted to the fullest.

Probyn said:

"I wish these humans to go down.

"I said to Terry [his conflicting wife] she's not traveling to get a chargeless ride this woman.

"I don't affliction if she says that he fabricated her do it. You got to affiance me - no deals. That was the alone affair I insisted on.

"I wish everybody complex in this to go down harder afterwards the applesauce they put us through."

Probyn can still anamnesis the moment that Jaycee was snatched and taken abroad from him aback in May 1991. He was alone told on Wednesday night at 5pm that Jaycee had been begin if her mother Terry alleged to say she had been contacted by the FBI. Until that time, he says he had accustomed up achievement that they would anytime acquisition his stepdaughter animate and just hoped that they would break the case afore he died.

"I was acquisitive for a recovery.

"I was acquisitive for these humans to go to bastille to accept an acknowledgment afore I canyon on.

"To not go to my deathbed afterwards anytime alive who got abroad with this."

Probyn says he cried all night afterwards audition that Jaycee had been found.

No comments:

Post a Comment